IBM Rational Courses: Rational Software ArchitectOur client-centered training solutions include:
- Role-based training with a typical 80/20 lab/lecture mix so students get hands-on experience with the specific tasks required for their successful product usage
- Live, instructor-led classes in local time—anywhere@anytime via virtual classrooms
- Expert instructors who love to teach
A typical one-day course consists of about 15 modules. You can configure your class by mixing and matching course modules from our library (over 800 modules). Or we can work with you to create custom company- or role-specific modules and review labs. Contact us to discuss module selection for your training.
Rational Software Architect 8.5
2 days: Learn to use RSA to create projects, add and modify UML diagrams, and use basic reporting features to display and share UML diagrams.
- RSA-FUN-85Rational Software Architect Fundamentals
1 day: A focused and pragmatic intro and survey of visual modeling practice using UML 2.
- VIS-MOD-UML2Visual Modeling with UML 2