IBM Rational Courses: Rational Quality ManagerOur client-centered training solutions include:
- Role-based training with a typical 80/20 lab/lecture mix so students get hands-on experience with the specific tasks required for their successful product usage
- Live, instructor-led classes in local time—anywhere@anytime via virtual classrooms
- Expert instructors who love to teach
A typical one-day course consists of about 15 modules. You can configure your class by mixing and matching course modules from our library (over 1000 modules). Or we can work with you to create custom company- or role-specific modules and review labs. Contact us to discuss module selection for your training.
½ day: Learn to use RQM to execute tests.
- RQM-TE-WEB-6Rational Quality Manager 6.0.1 Test Execution
2 days: Learn to use RQM to execute tests, create tests, and create test plans and test cases.
- RQM-TAP-WEB-6Rational Quality Manager 6.0.1 Test Authoring and Planning
1 day: Learn to use RQM to execute and create manual tests.
- RQM-FUN-WEB-5Rational Quality Manager Fundamentals 5.x
½ day: Running, creating, sharing, and exporting reports using Jazz Reporting Service.
- JRS-FUN-WEB-6IBM Jazz Reporting Service Fundamentals